The NSLC Distribution Centre is located in the Bayers Lake Business Park, Halifax. The Distribution Centre receives, prepares, stores stock and ships product orders to NSLC retail stores across the province.
The Distribution Centre also serves licensees within the Halifax and Dartmouth areas. It is staffed with productive, safety- oriented and customer-focused employees. Employment opportunities in the NSLC Distribution Centre are generally available on a casual basis. For these roles the NSLC looks for qualified candidates who are reliable and available to work a variety of shifts on an as-needed basis. Once hired, qualified and trained casual employees will have opportunities to apply for other Distribution Centre positions including regular part time and regular full time positions.
CASUAL WAREHOUSE WORKER
Distribution Centre Application Instructions
1. Review the minimum qualifications
2. Review Additional Information CLICK HERE
3. Download the Distribution Centre application
4. Save the application to your computer
5. Complete the application
6. Save the completed application
7. Email the application and your resume to recruiting@myNSLC.com
Minimum Qualifications for Casual Positions
1. You are at least 19 years of age
2. You have a Grade 12 education or GED
3. You are legally entitled to work in Canada
4. To work in the NSLC Distribution Centre you must be physically able to lift 23 kg (50lbs)
5. You are required to disclose all convictions under the Liquor Control Act and/or the Criminal Code
*If you have difficulty downloading the application please go to the Careers homepage and click on the Adobe image to download Adobe Reader.