NSLC retail stores are staffed with friendly, knowledgeable, socially responsible and customer-focused employees. All casual retail applications are handled at store level; interested candidates are invited to submit a completed application to the specific store location they are interested in working in.
The NSLC looks for qualified candidates who are reliable and available to work a variety of shifts on an as-needed basis. Once hired, qualified and trained casual employees will have opportunities to apply for other retail positions including regular part time and regular full time clerk positions, full time Product Specialist positions, and the opportunity to enter into the Store Management stream.
Retail Store Application Instructions
1. Review the minimum qualifications
2. Review Additional Information CLICK HERE
3. Complete the application on your computer and save it
4. Print the completed application and sign it
5. Deliver the completed application to the preferred store/s of employment
6. Please do not email applications as they will not be accepted
Minimum Qualifications For Casual Positions
1. You are at least 19 years of age
2. You have a Grade 12 education or GED
3. You are legally entitled to work in Canada
4. You are bilingual in French and English if you are working in the Arichat, Cheticamp, Meteghan or West Pubnico store
5. To work in a store you are physically able to lift 23 kg (50 lbs)
6. You are required to disclose all convictions under the Liquor Control Act and/or the Criminal Code
*If you have difficulty downloading the application please go to the Careers homepage and click on the Adobe image to download Adobe Reader.