Michael Thompson, Mixologist at Taboo, shares the Chocolate Mojito - one of his own drink creations.
Chocolate Mojito by Michael Thompson
1 1/3 oz Gin
2/3 oz Bols Cacao
10 Fresh Mint Leaves
1. Pick five to ten mint leaves and slap them to release the aromas.
2. Roll a lime with your hand and slice half the lime into quarters.
3. Squeeze all four lime wedges into the glass and add to the bottom of the glass.
4. Add a dash of simple syrup.
5. Add Gin and Bols Cacao and fill the glass with crushed ice.
6. Mix the ingredients together with a tall spoon, spreading the lime and mint throughout the glass.
7. Top with more crushed ice and add a dash of soda water.
8. Garnish with mint leaves and serve.