Holly deVall, Mixologist at CUT Steakhouse, serves up a cocktail with a name sure to raise eyebrows, the Naked Lady.
Naked Lady by Holly deVall
1 oz Rum
1/2 oz Sweet Vermouth
Dash of Apricot Brandy
1/2 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
1. Chill a martini glass using a scoop of ice and soda water.
2. Add ice, Rum, Sweet Vermouth, Apricot Brandy to a boston tin.
3. Top with a fresh lemon juice and a dash of Grenadine.
4. Shake for 10-15 seconds or until chilled.
5. Remove ice and soda water from the martini glass.
6. Strain contents of the boston tin into the martini glass.
7. Garnish with a lemon wheel and serve.