Cooper Tardidel, Mixologist at Mosaic, pays tribute to the Vesper Cocktail, a cocktail made famous by James Bond.
Vesper Cocktail by Cooper Tardidel
2 oz Gin
1 oz Vodka
1 oz Lillet Liqueur
Dash of Bitters
1. Chill a martini glass using a scoop of ice and soda water.
2. Add ice, Gin, Vodka and Lillet to a mixing glass and gently stir.
3. Remove ice and soda water from the martini glass.
4. Add a dash of Bitters to the martini glass.
5. Pour contents of the mixing glass into the martini glass.
6. Carefully and quickly squeeze an orange pith over a flame above the martini glass.
7. Rub the orange pith along the edge of the glass and add directly into the drink.