Rohit Ponnaiya, Mixologist at Onyx, creates a splash with the colourful Waterfall Martini.
Waterfall Martini by Rohit Ponnaiya
1 oz Vodka
½ oz Creme de Banane
½ oz Melon liqueur
1. Chill a martini glass using ice cubes and soda water.
2. Add 1 oz of Vodka, ½ oz of Creme de Banane and ½ oz of melon liqueur to a Boston glass. Top with a splash of pineapple juice.
3. Shake over ice until chilled.
4. Remove the ice and soda water from the martini glass and strain the mixture into the glass.
5. Hold a spoon with the back end facing up over the glass and drizzle Bols Blue directly onto it, allowing the liqueur to mix slowly into the drink.