Terri Acker from Gio Halifax shows us how to make Pink Punch - the perfect drink for the patio.
Pink Punch by Terri Acker
2L Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
12 oz Gin
4 oz Triple Sec
Juice of 3 limes
Cucumber, Star fruit, and Grapefruit to garnish
2L Tonic Water / Elderflower or Ginger Presse
1. Pour ruby red grapefruit juice in to a pitcher.
2. Add ice.
3. Add 12 oz gin
4. Add 4 oz triple sec
5. Add the juice of three limes
6. Refrigerate overnight or to chill
7. Add your garnish – cucumber, star fruit, and grapefruit
8. Add chilled tonic water, or Elderflower or Ginger Presse, just before serving
9. Pour in to serving glass and garnish with a slice of star fruit