Clare Malley, Mixologist at Durty Nelly’s Irish Pub, stirs in a classic holiday flavour with her Candy Cane Coffee.
Candy Cane Coffee by Clare Malley
3/4 oz Peppermint Schnapps (or Goldschlager)
3/4 oz Crème de Cacao
Brewed coffee - medium roast
35% whipping cream
Crushed candy canes
1. Rub the rim of a glass or mug with a slice of lime and dip the rim into a plate of crushed candy canes.
2. Add 3/4 oz of Schnapps and 3/4 oz of Crème de Cacao.
3. Pour fresh-brewed coffee into the glass until 3/4 full.
4. Top with freshly whipped cream.
5. Garnish with a fresh candy cane and enjoy!