As an employee at the NSLC, you’ll join more than 1300 friendly and knowledgeable individuals who are committed to delivering a superb retail experience that supports local industry and delivers on our commitment to corporate social responsibility. And, you’ll do it all in an engaging and supportive environment!
Reporting to the Team Lead – Business and Technology Solutions, The Business Analyst is responsible to provide solutions to business needs that merge business process and software configuration. The Business Analyst will work in partnership with the business, external vendors and other team members to discover and document business needs, and to design, configure and test smart solutions using one or many of the integrated enterprise software solutions in use at the NSLC.
As a qualified candidate, you will have:
- 3 - 5 years of experience working as a Business Systems Analyst
- A University degree or equivalent in IT or Business and/or relevant discipline
- Familiarity with standard SDLC concepts and practices
- Hands-on experience in an integrated ERP environment, ideally in SAP
- Experience in requirements gathering and documentation
- Experience in functional and technical specifications definition and documentation
- Experience in testing strategies and procedures and documentation
As the ideal candidate, you will have a combination of supporting skillsets & knowledge with:
- ERP-level experience in any of the following in an applied business context: functional configuration, data analysis, system-to-system interface design and development, software architecture design and software implementation.
- Business process modeling
- HRIS systems, ideally SAP SuccessFactors including experience in SuccessFactors Employee Central and any of the talent modules is preferred. (Experience with SAP Payroll, WorkForce Software, or other HRIS cloud solution is considered an asset)
- Experience with web-based solutions such as Sitecore, WebSphere or other large-scale online software implementations.
An alternate combination of education and experience may be considered equivalent.
The successful candidate will enjoy a fast-paced project environment with a focus on teamwork and delivering results and will have a strong track record of effective client interaction. They will be an excellent facilitator and have strong verbal and written presentation skills. If you possess the above attributes and are interested in exploring this exciting opportunity, we’d like to hear from you!
Please submit your application online by clicking HERE no later than 11:59 pm on August 12, 2020.
For more information, please see the position description.