As an employee at the NSLC, you’ll join more than 1300 friendly and knowledgeable individuals who are committed to delivering a superb retail experience that supports local industry and delivers on our commitment to corporate social responsibility. And, you’ll do it all in an engaging and supportive environment!
This role plays a critical role in supporting the Category strategies through analytics, reporting, and Customer behavior modelling. This position is responsible for driving key business insights and solutions through fact-based understanding of the retail environment, market trends and consumer dynamics to evolve the personalized shopping experience.
As a qualified candidate, you will have:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or Commerce
- Minimum 4 years of marketing, merchandising, or general management experience, preferably in the retail or consumer packaged goods sectors
- Familiarity and/or experience with Customer Insights and CRM programs / tools
- Experience with retail promotions and vendor relations
- Experience working in a dynamic, cross-functional environment
As an ideal candidate you will also have:
- Direct experience with customer reward/affinity programs
- Experience working in the beverage alcohol industry
- Background in analytics and category/portfolio management
We are looking for a strategic thinker who demonstrates effective interpersonal and project management skills, and has the ability translate analytic insights into actionable marketing and merchandising activity. The successful candidate will have the ability to make sound decisions and be detail-focused. You also work well in a team environment and are comfortable presenting to and influencing executive management. If you demonstrate the above, we’d like to hear from you!
Please submit your application online by clicking HERE no later than 11:59 pm on August 20, 2019.
For more information, please see the position description.