As an employee at the NSLC, you’ll join more than 1300 friendly and knowledgeable individuals who are committed to delivering a superb retail experience that supports local industry and delivers on our commitment to corporate social responsibility. And, you’ll do it all in an engaging and supportive environment!
This role is responsible to input, review, and monitor pricing in SAP to ensure accuracy of pricing and price-related data. The Pricing Coordinator will work closely with Listing Coordinators, vendors and Category Managers through the article creation and activation process and works closely with the Pricing Analyst during the semi-annual price review. They will also liaise with the vendor community and the Category Managers to ensure all vendor inquiries are answered in a timely manner.
As a qualified candidate, you will have:
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Business Administration or a related discipline
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years progressive experience in a retail pricing environment with a proven track record of design and process implementation of pricing elements
As an ideal candidate you will also have:
- Experience with article master data and/or supply chain processes
- Experience working in SAP
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Working towards or possessing an accounting certificate
We are looking for an analytical thinker who demonstrates strong data manipulation and problem-solving skills and has the ability to work with strong attention to detail and maintain accuracy with a high volume of transactions. The successful candidate will be organized and have very strong excel skills. You also work well in a team environment and are able to act professionally to internal and external customers. If you demonstrate the above, we’d like to hear from you!
Please submit your application online by clicking HERE no later than 11:59 pm on February 17, 2020.
For more information, please see the position description.