As an employee at the NSLC, you’ll join more than 1300 friendly and knowledgeable individuals who are committed to delivering a superb retail experience that supports local industry and delivers on our commitment to corporate social responsibility. And, you’ll do it all in an engaging and supportive environment!
The Project Manager is responsible for the coordination and completion of assigned projects on time, within budget and within scope. The Project Manager will be assigned multiple projects at a time and will be required to engage with internal business customers, internal IT teams and external vendors to ensure successful project execution.
As a qualified candidate, you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years of proven working experience as a project manager, including:
- Development of detailed project plans to monitor and track milestones, critical path, task dependencies and overall progress
- Management of project costs against budget
- Management of changes to project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Management of issues and risks
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Experience delivering projects with both IT and business components
An alternate combination of education and experience may be considered equivalent.
We are looking for a professional with a strong knowledge of project management techniques and excellent organizational skills. They will also possess the ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines. If you possess these attributes and are interested in exploring this exciting career opportunity, we’d like to hear from you!
Please submit your application online by clicking HERE no later than 11:59 pm on September 17, 2020.
For more information, please refer the position description.