As an employee at the NSLC, you’ll join more than 1300 friendly and knowledgeable individuals who are committed to delivering a superb retail experience that supports local industry and delivers on our commitment to corporate social responsibility. And, you’ll do it all in an engaging and supportive environment!
Reporting to the Team Lead – Insights, the Shelf Management Coordinator is primarily responsible for producing plan-o-grams in accordance with the annual category management schedule and on an ongoing basis, based on shelf management principles, and in support of the broader strategy of the NSLC and Customer Strategy team. The Shelf Management Coordinator works in close collaboration with the Shelf Management Specialist, Category Team Leads and Team Lead of Integration, Operations and Network Development, to ensure plans are delivered accurately and on schedule.
As a qualified candidate, you will have:
- Undergraduate degree or business certificate with an emphasis on Commerce or Marketing
- Experience working with shelf management application software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.)
As the ideal candidate, you will also have:
- Experience or training in JDA Space Planning and Floor planning software; including experience in creating reports
- Experience administering shelf management plan-o-grams
- Experience working with database software, in particular SAP
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Experience in execution of plan-o-grams at retail level
An alternate combination of education and experience may be considered equivalent.
The successful candidate will be knowledgeable of merchandising and marketing policies and procedures and will demonstrate strong customer service orientation in working with the retail store network. They will possess excellent attention to detail, working with a great degree of accuracy, and have strong organizational and time management skills. If you possess the above attributes and are interested in exploring this exciting opportunity, we’d like to hear from you!
Please submit your application online by clicking HERE no later than 11:59 pm on August 12, 2020.
For more information, please see the position description.