We believe that the strength of our team makes it possible to deliver authentic, consistent, and exceptional customer experiences. That's why we empower our people to thrive in their role, and set them on the path to success. As an employee of the NSLC, you will join more than 1800 knowledgeable individuals who come together every day for the good of Nova Scotia.
(For up to 6 months)
The Supply Chain Clerk 4 is responsible for the purchase order confirmation and acknowledgement process as well recording, reconciling and coding various expense invoices, and assisting in master data maintenance. This position also provides coverage for the Mailroom and coverage as required for other clerical functions within Supply Chain.
As a qualified candidate, you will have:
- Grade 12 plus a business certificate or diploma in Accounting
- One year of experience in a purchasing, distribution or an accounting environment
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Experience working in supply chain and/or transportation or in a shipping and receiving role
- One year of experience in the area of traffic
- Experience, training and knowledge related to the use of both SAP programs and personal computer applications relevant to the traffic environment
The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of transportation regulation and standards. The successful candidate will be very organized, possess strong attention to detail and able to work in a time efficient manner to manage multiple priorities. If you possess the above attributes and are interested in exploring this exciting career opportunity, we’d like to hear from you!
Please submit your application by clicking HERE no later than 11:59pm on December 2, 2020.
For more information, please refer to the position description.