We believe that the strength of our team makes it possible to deliver authentic, consistent, and exceptional customer experiences. That's why we empower our people to thrive in their role, and set them on the path to success. As an employee of the NSLC, you will join more than 1800 knowledgeable individuals who come together every day for the good of Nova Scotia.
The Team Lead - IT Service Delivery provides strong leadership, coaching, and mentoring to a team of Business Systems Analysts. The Team Lead is responsible to support knowledge management & cross training to ensure a competent, efficient, and motivated team. They will also lead the business system support team to provide ongoing support and maintenance for NSLC enterprise applications (including SAP, Point of Sale, Warehouse Management & online solutions). This includes responsibility for the planning, coordination, quality and timeliness of the work of the team to ensure successful coverage for all supported applications and ensuring that solutions and responsiveness meet business needs. This role will also engage with teams within IT, internal business customers as well as external vendors to ensure application support SLAs are being met.
As a qualified candidate, you will have:
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Information Technology with a business software focus, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in coaching and mentoring a team
- Experience at the Team Lead level in the management of information systems
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Experience working in an SAP environment or similar enterprise solution
- Previous experience as a business analyst
- Experience in developing and establishing IT delivery and support processes, as well as working with support vendors
- Experience with projects with both IT and business components
An alternate combination of education and experience may be considered.
We are looking for a professional with a strong leadership and mentoring skills along with a solid knowledge of application support processes. They will also possess the ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines. If you possess these attributes and are interested in exploring this exciting career opportunity, we’d like to hear from you!
Please submit your application online by clicking HERE no later than 11:59 pm on April 08, 2021.
For more information, please refer the position description.