We believe that the strength of our team makes it possible to deliver authentic, consistent, and exceptional customer experiences. That's why we empower our people to thrive in their role, and set them on the path to success. As an employee of the NSLC, you will join more than 1800 knowledgeable individuals who come together every day for the good of Nova Scotia.
We are currently hiring at the following stores:
South Shore & Valley
- Wolfville - 122 Front St.
- Chester - 209 Duke Street
- Liverpool - 50 Milton Road
- Shelburne - 115 King Street
- Hubbards - 100 Highway #3
- Bridgewater - 274 Dufferin Street
- Barrington Passage - 3695 Highway #3
- Middleton - 304 Main Street
- Windsor - 11 Cole Drive
- Digby - 110A Warwick Street
- Pictou - Unit 2, 45 Weaver Rd.
- New Glasgow - 610 East River Rd.
- Springhill - 21 Main Street
- River John - 1744 Hwy #6
- Head of Jeddore - 8990 Highway #7
- Tatamagouche - 122 Main Street
- Welton Street - 330 Welton St
- Baddeck - 16 Campbell Street
- Aulds Cove - 13239 Highway 104, Havre Boucher
Halifax Regional Municipality
- Portland Street - 650 Portland St.
- Eastern Passage - 69 Cow Bay Road, Unit 1
- Elmsdale - 293 Highway #214
- Spryfield - 279 Herring Cove Road
- Lower Sackville & First Lake Express - 745 Sackville Drive
- Forest Hills & Wilkinson Express - 12 Forest Hills Parkway
Casual Store Clerks are responsible for providing high quality customer service, effectively handling transactions, ensuring our mandate to manage safe and responsible sale of beverage alcohol and cannabis is adhered to, and performing other responsibilities necessary for the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of the store. The Store Clerk is expected to perform these responsibilities in a manner that is consistent with the Purpose, Vision, and Values of the NSLC.
- Be at least 19 years of age
- Have your Grade 12, GED, or equivalent
- Be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Be physically able to lift 23 kg (50lbs)
- Be willing to work shift work, particularly evenings and weekends
- Be bilingual predominantly French-speaking communities
- Previous customer service experience
- Relevant sales experience
- Previous cash and/or Point of Sale system experience
- Previous experience in the beverage alcohol industry
We offer an attractive package for casual employees that includes:
- A starting hourly pay rate of $14.34
- Additional pay in lieu of benefits, in accordance with our collective agreement