"The brain child of Andrew Bell and Andy Armstrong, two seasoned beverage alcohol executives at the helm of Atlantic Spirits and Wines. An alcohol beverage agency which represents lines of Spirits/Wine and Beer from around the world. Proven brand builders we decided to embark on building a brand of our own and thus the birth of Spindrift Brewing Company."
" Born and raised on the East Coast, we’ve always been surrounded by water. Not only has this shaped who we are, it’s led to our greatest passion in life. Making craft beer! We don’t mind taking the long way around, which is why we decided to brew beer that takes time, patience, and perseverance. We brew beer the old-fashioned way, from pure waters and simple ingredients. Sure, we could have started with something easier, but we think the journey is the best part! Well, that and the taste. We hope you do too."
Here at Spindrift we pride ourselves on consistent well-made small batch brewed beers. Brews that are sessionable in nature and approachable by every beer consumer in the marketplace. We pride ourselves on being Maritimers and look to bring beers that reflect our lifestyle and the rich heritage our region benefits us. Our beers are made to be crisp, clean, consistent.
About the owners/brewers:
- - Andrew Bell has over 30 years in the beverage alcohol industry.
- - Has been directly responsible for managing agency relationships for approximately 25 years.
- - Has worked with suppliers of spirits, wines, beers, RTD, etc. providing experience across all categories.
- - Track record of delivering consistent sales growth year in and year out for suppliers proven through long tenure of current supplier base – relationships in excess of 50 years in some cases.
- - Has resided in and worked for businesses in all four Atlantic Canada provinces providing seasoned experience of the marketplace.
- - Andy Armstrong has over 30 years in the beverage alcohol industry.
- - Has worked the beverage alcohol industry, in a management capacity, in Ontario, the Prairie Provinces and Atlantic Canada.
- - Has consistently and without exception grown share of volume in each jurisdiction, represented and category competed in.
- - Has worked with suppliers of spirits, wines, beers, RTD, etc. providing experience across all categories
- - Has successfully introduced countless brands, providing for a structured and well learned brand launch approach.
- - Resides in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, allowing for considerable focus and a deep understanding of the Atlantic Canada marketplace and the four jurisdictions involved.
Our Head Brewer
- - Kyle Jeppesen, began his career in the brewing industry while attending Dalhousie University for biology and food science.
- “I enjoy the fast0paced environment and growth that the industry is currently experiencing. My own interests in beer directly influence Spindrift’s lineup of products. Along with the hoppier craft ales and lagers, I live for clean, easy-drinking beer and hope to see more people turn to craft lagers in the future.”